50 Awesome Facebook Status To Get More Likes: 2016 Edition

Everybody nowadays looking for funny Facebook status updates that will get huge Facebook likes on them. So today we are compiling a list of ...

Everybody nowadays looking for funny Facebook status updates that will get huge Facebook likes on them. So today we are compiling a list of 50 awesome funny Facebook status updates to share with your friends over Facebook. 

50 Most Funny Facebook Status Messages Also Can use Tweets Whats-app

  1. Make love, not war. Hell, do both. Get married.
  2. Don’t believe everything you think.
  3. Dear Google, Please stop behaving like a Girl. Will you please allow me to complete the whole sentence before you start guessing and suggesting?
  4. If I could have anything in the world it would be to have the same finger prints as my enemy
  5. Soon apple will control our lives. We’ll have to buy iBreathe to get fresh air
  6. Warning!!! Aliens are coming to abduct all sexy and beautiful people!! Don’t worry… You are OK. I just wanted to say “Good-Bye!”
  7. Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money.
  8. God died for our sins, so if you don’t sin god died for nothing
  9. Dear MATH, stop asking to find your X, she’s not coming back.
  10. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and ask for forgiveness.
  11. Never look back. If Cinderella went to pick up her shoe, she would not had become a princess.:D
  12. If you lose your shoe at the end of the night, you’re not Cinderella. You’re probably just drunk.
  13. status: I can’t log into Facebook
  14. That annoying moment when you have to keep removing your headphones because someone keeps talking to you.
  15. I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.
  16. Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
  17. Dear God, please give us back Michael Jackson and in exchange we’ll give you Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Bros. Sincerely, Me.
  18. oh I’m sorry! i didn’t realize you were giving me a dirty look…i just thought you were ugly like that all the time!!
  19. We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police
  20. Warning!!! Aliens are coming to abduct all the sexy, beautiful people!! Don’t worry…you are OK. I just wanted to say “good-bye!”
  21. Today I sent out a text saying, “Hey, I lost my phone, will you call it?” 12 people called me…I need smarter friends.
  22. Roses are red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go up, Pants go down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, when it is Stiff, Stick it In, The longer its in, the stronger it gets, it goes in dry, comes out wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to sag, It’s not what you think… It is Teabag.
  23. Is it just me, or are 80% of the people in the “people you may know” feature on Facebook people who I do know, but I deliberately choose not to be friend with?
  24. God made everything that has life, rest everything is made in China.
  25. Wanted to kill the sexiest person alive…But suicide’s a crime When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?
  26. I’m an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.
  27. I look at people sometimes and think ….. Really?? That’s the sperm that won.
  28. I hate when people all of a sudden decide to be funny when I am drinking something.
  29. God made everything that has life, rest everything is made in China.
  30. Sometimes you just need some space............To fart.
  31. I wake up when I cant hold my pee in any longer.
  32. Behind every great woman is a man looking at her ass!
  33. If women ruled the world there would be no wars. Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
  34. The iPhone 6 looks pretty cool, but it still lets people leave voicemail, so they apparently haven’t worked out all the bugs yet.
  35. I like to name my iPod ‘Titanic’ so when it says ‘Syncing Titanic’ i click cancel and it makes me feel like a hero.
  36. Telling someone that you’re going to bed, When you’re actually not, and then having to hold back from posting things on Facebook.
  37. I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.
  38. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
  39. Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then i realize my voice is worse than my problem.
  40. They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?
  41. Women should not have children after 35. Really… 35 children are enough.
  42. Telling someone that you are going to bed, when you are actually not, and then having to hold back from posting things on Facebook.
  43. Congratulations!!! You are the 100th person to view my status. To see your prize please click Control + W. 
  44. No matter what you do on Computer, you always end up on Facebook, Twitter or You Tube. 
  45. We live in a world where losing your phone is more dramatic than losing your virginity. 
  46. My think my girlfriend has had sixty-one boyfriends before me. She calls me her sixty-second lover. 
  47. For you men who think a woman’s place is in the kitchen, remember.. that’s where the knives are kept. 
  48. I’m pretty sure the best thing about Facebook is the ability to read other people’s fights. 
  49. I’ve been using Google for 10 years and I have no idea who uses the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button. 
  50. Looking at people’s mutual friends and saying “OMG HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM”
Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites which keeps you connected among your close friends, school friends and relatives. Facebook is the voice of people who give you an equal opportunity to speak your mind and heart. Apart from sending messages, sharing videos, nowadays people are also crazy for funny and coolest Facebook status updates.

If You are Idiot Enough You might have some question in mind! Are You Idiot? Keep Reading to find out what you are.

What is Facebook status

A Facebook status is an update feature which allows users to discuss their thoughts, whereabouts, or important information with their friends. Similar to a tweet on the social networking site Twitter, a status is usually short and generally gives information without going into too much detail.

How to update Facebook status

  1. Click Update Status on your News Feed, Status on your Timeline or Write Post in an event or group.
  2. Click .
  3. Choose Feeling or select what you're doing (ex: Traveling To) in the drop-down.
  4. Choose how you’re feeling or a description of your activity (ex: where you’re traveling to) by clicking one of the suggestions or type a word to find more suggestions. If it isn’t listed, you can type in the whole word and then choose it in the drop-down.
  5. To edit how you’re feeling or what you’re doing, click and make your changes or click X to remove it from your update. To change your icon, click it in your status update and choose a new one from the drop-down.
  6. Once you’ve added your feeling or activity, finish filling in your status update and click Post. If you choose an activity that involves an authentic Page—like a brand, sports team or movie—that Page will appear in your status update.

You Might Also Like

0 comments