50 Inspiring Love Quotes You Should Say To Your Love

 Best Love Quotes Around The Internet "One is very crazy when in love." Sigmund Freud   "Love is the most beau...

 Best Love Quotes Around The Internet

"One is very crazy when in love."
Sigmund Freud
 
"Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most painful thing to lose."
Fahim Ahsan (This Quotes of Love Taken from his Tweet)
 
“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”
William Blake
 
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
Aristotle
 
“A young woman in love always looks like Patience on a monument Smiling at Grief.”
Jane Austen - Northanger Abbey
 
"No one can say the perfect time of falling in Love; it happens naturally"
Fahim Ahsan (This Quotes of Love Taken from his Tweet) 
 
"You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"
Thich Nhat Hanh
 
“Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it allows me to survive, and better than that, to thrive with passion, compassion, and style.”
Maya Angelou
 
"You know you are in love when the two of you can go grocery shopping together."
Woody Harrelson
 
“First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love.”
Maya Angelou
 
“Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.”
Maya Angelou
 
“Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it empowers us to develop courage; to trust that courage and build bridges with it;
to trust those bridges and cross over them so we can attempt to reach each other.”
Maya Angelou

You Are reading Inspiring Love Quotes

"Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair."
William Blake
 
“If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.”
Osho
 
“Fanny! You are killing me!"
"No man dies of love but on the stage, Mr. Crawford.”
Jane Austen - Mansfield Park
 
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
Dr. Seuss
 
"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."
Victor Hugo
 
“Love is the whole and more than all.”
EE Cummings
 
“Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star...”
EE Cummings
 
“You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
Oscar Wilde
 
“Love heals. Heals and liberates. I use the word love, not meaning sentimentality, but a condition so strong that it may be that which holds the stars in their heavenly positions and that which causes the blood to flow orderly in our veins.”
Maya Angelou - Mom & Me & Mom
 
“Ever since I was small I loved feeling somebody comb my hair. It made me go all sleepy and peaceful.”
Sylvia Plath - The Bell Jar

You Are Reading inspirational love quotes

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."
Helen Keller
 
“There could have been no two hearts so open, no tastes so similar, no feelings so in unison”
Jane Austen - Persuasion
 
"There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice."
F. Scott Fitzgerald
 
“I have to remind myself to breathe -- almost to remind my heart to beat!”
Emily Brontë - Wuthering Heights
 
“What did my fingers do before they held him? What did my heart do, with its love?
Sylvia Plath - "Three Women: A Poem for Three Voices" Collected Poems
 
“Love insists the loved loves back”
Dante Alighieri
 
"To love someone means to see him as God intended him."
Fyodor Dostoyevsky
 
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
Albert Einstein
 
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
Albert Einstein

“To those who have given up on love: I say, 'Trust life a little bit.'”
Maya Angelou

Short Love Quotes Collection: You Can Share with Friends

"A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea."
Honoré de Balzac
 
"Falling in love was never been easy, as you thought"
Fahim Ahsan (This Quotes of Love Taken from his Tweet) 
 
You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had
Nicholas Sparks
 
I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything
F. Scott Fitzgerald

If I knew I would be falling in love with an angel, I would have searched for you harder and found you sooner.
Unknown
 
"Falling in love is easier, but the hardest thing in relationship is long last"
 Fahim Ahsan (This Quotes of Love Taken from his Tweet) 

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.
Valerie Lombardo
 
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it... you and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough
George Moore
 
To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world
Bill Wilson

"Just go long and long enough, until you find your love"
 Fahim Ahsan (This Love Quotes Taken from his Facebook Status)


I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul
Pablo Neruda

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you
DeAnna Anderson

By night, Love, tie your heart to mine, and the two together in their sleep will defeat the darkness
Pablo Neruda
 
50 Inspiring Love Quotes You Should Say To Your Love
A Little Help about Relationship

What is Love?

Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal"). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals. (Source Wikipedia)

You Might Also Like

0 comments