What is The Meaning Of Life

What is The Meaning Of Life to you? Did you ever think about your life? You should consider to learning ... Your life has a divine purpose. ...

What is The Meaning Of Life to you? Did you ever think about your life? You should consider to learning... Your life has a divine purpose. God, your Heavenly Father, has prepared a marvelous plan for your happiness. When you realize that God has a plan for you, it is easier to understand why you are on this earth. God wants all of His children to progress and become more like Him. 

What is The Meaning Of Life

What is the meaning and purpose of human life?

Theists also hold the view that humans find their meaning and purpose for life in God's purpose in creating. Theists further hold that if there were no God to give life ultimate meaning, value and purpose, then life would be absurd.
If you believe there is no god, then presumably you believe there is no heaven... what then is the point of life? If there is no moral reason to do or not do anything, and most desires are instincts to perpetuate this seemingly pointless phenomenon, why then do we bother?

Living without passion is a life without dreams... An empty shell of hopelessness and ultimate depression. Your days become a never ending reaction to situations that always seem just beyond your ability to control. It is a life without meaning... An mere existence rather than an adventure. Happiness should not be some kind of memory you fondly remember. It needs to be an ongoing underlying principle of your life. You deserve it to be so. 

Think of passion as the highway which will take you to your dreams. Personal growth, abundance and prosperity will always be the byproduct of that journey.You see, life is supposed to be lived with joy and fulfillment. You are supposed to be excited and involved with how you are living your life.

What is the meaning of life?

'Meaning' is a word referring to what we have in mind as 'signification', and it relates to intention and purpose. 'Life' is applied to the state of being alive; conscious existence. Mind, consciousness, words and what they signify, are thus the focus for the answer to the question.

So; What is The Meaning Of Life??

The definition of life is tricky, but you all know the most important cases - we are alive, animals are alive, and plants are alive.  Rocks and rivers are not alive.Because the universe was not designed or created by anyone, there is no ultimate purpose to our lives, in the sense of a reason why we exist.  We just do exist. We evolved. Here we are.  Now it is up to us to find out what is the best thing we can do with our lives.  My view is that the best thing we can do is try to make the world a better place, using our resources and our capacity to reason and evaluate evidence to find out how best to do that. 

You have to create a purpose for yourself.This is the hardest question each of us asks in our life.  "What is my purpose?"  From that, flows:  "Who am I?  What do I want? Where will I go?  Do I matter?"It's not easy.  This essentially "staring into the abyss."  Nobody can answer that for you.  Some people find comfort and purpose in religion -- as a humanist I respect your needs for balance and actualization and if you get it from religion, then I am happy for you.As an agnostic-atheist, I don't define my purpose by religions that I do not believe in and many of which I find harmful at best; homicidal at worst.  I believe that most religions retard intellectual pursuits, especially the sciences (though clearly there are wonderful exceptions). 

10 Inspirational Quotes on The Meaning of Life

  1. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” –Aristotle20. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” –Goethe 
  2. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” –Joshua J. Marine 
  3. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” –Bill Cosby  
  4. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.” –Denis Waitley  
  5. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.”-Mark Twain 
  6. “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.” –Mark Twain 
  7. “Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson 
  8. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” –Bruce Lee 
  9. “Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action.” –Walter Anderson
  10. “Those who lack the courage will always find a philosophy to justify it.” – Albert Camus

That's my purpose in life. The world will not overly miss me or be impacted by my absence.  That doesn't cost me a quantum of upset.  I will exist then never exist again and be gone into the abyss.  that too doesn't cost me the aforementioned quantum of upset.  My ego has never depended on being overly better than everyone around me or having power over the masses of humanity.  I get joy from the people in my life, my education and my hobbies:  travel, reading, writing and physical exertion. Now your turn to share
What is The Meaning Of Life to you? Please do comment and let me know..

You Might Also Like

0 comments